Sunday, May 15, 2011

Extreme Dudesons! I Helsinki valokuvaaja



The coolest thing this spring (and I think I might have mentioned this a few times to a few people :) ) - The Extreme Dudesons!! Jarppi and Jukka. These were done for the Saari-magazine.

We actually got to visit them at their office (hey, my husband was just a little bit jealous and offered multiple times to come and help me with my gear...) and interview Jarppi and then I went back a few hours later to get 'school portraits' of both of them. I strictly followed my sister's instructions and did what she asked me to do (she did the magazine).

It was so funny to got to photograph them since it was our fun when living in Australia - watch the Dudesons do their crazy stuff in beautiful finnish countryside. I have to admit we also watch Jackass and Nitro Circus (guess who is controlling the remote).

More in Saari-magazine. Available in Lauttasaari.

No comments: