Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A quiet day... I Helsinki valokuvaaja



I have been sitting at the office and writing my assignments for the Photography Institute (in UK) and reading Marianne Taylor's blog. Sometimes it's just nice to look at other photographers' work and get inspired. She is so good, I love her work. And for my assignments - I only have 2 left and then I'll be getting my diploma from England :). I haven't really done it because of the diploma, but more for myself, to challenge myself to do things in a way that I don't normally do. And actually now that I only have 2 assignments left, I have almost started to miss doing them already :). Funny.

I have a wedding shoot on Saturday and then I'm photographing Biggu-beanies on Monday, so work ahead...but today I still have a bit of time just for thinking (hih and stalking other people's work :) ).

These images are from one of my stock shoots from the other day. The ones I already shared were shot with natural light, these ones I shot with my studio lights (Elinchrom fx400, with a white umbrella for a change).

No comments: