Wednesday, February 15, 2012

White world










One of our morning walks to the office :). It's so beautiful outside, we even got more snow last night :).

Today I finally got all my stock images onto dvd's and tomorrow they will be off to Japan :). Also my broken hard drive will be off to Germany. And I will have the rest of the week for editing -- had the cutest little boy to photograph on Sunday so I will get something out soon :).

My new website will be out soon and all feedback welcome (since we are testing that everything works)! There is a teaser page now at www.elinamanninen.com and that's where the full site will appear a little later. And I appreciate all the comments we have received so far! And thanking my designer Pedro Reis for everything he's done for me :).

No comments: