Friday, February 24, 2012

Kohta 18 -movie coming out!


This is coming out soon - on the 9th of March :). A movie called 'Kohta 18' by Maarit Lalli. I was hanging out at the movie shoot several times and taking behind the scene shots when Rauno Ronkainen was shooting (also interesting to see because he was using the same camera as I use). Amazing to see how they work together. I will share more photos when the movie comes out, but you can already see a little bit more here. The faces you can see in this poster were shot by me.

Go see the movie and you might even see me for a few seconds  - hint: pay close attention always when you see a wolf :). This is my second appearance in a finnish movie, first one was in 'Veturimiehet heiluttaa' with Samuli Edelman, you might see an 18-year-old me maybe for one minute :). So my movies star career is taken off like wild fire would you say :).

No comments: