Monday, October 3, 2011

Suvilahti I Valokuvaaja Helsinki


























How long have I lived in Helsinki...and never knew this place existed :). But thankfully I get to photograph young people and see places like this - Suvilahti graffiti wall near Kalasatama. And what a cool idea that you can go here and paint your own graffiti -- as long as someone else doesn't paint on top of yours too quickly...

I think this was a perfect place to do this session and the weather couldn't have been more perfect after lots and lots of rainy days. Had a lovely time, thank you :). I have one more post coming from this session soon -- with 2 models :).

2 comments:

Clipping Path said...

Excellent photography! You've done really awesome job! thanks a lot for sharing this nice post & I'll visit your site again :)

Elina Manninen said...

Thank you :) Nice to hear that!