Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just turned one I Lapsikuvaaja Helsinki








Just turned one :). After the outdoor session that I shared earlier we came inside to get a portrait of this little one. It is getting a bit cool outside so outdoors we go if the weather permits it. Otherwise inside. Either one is ok by me :).

I spent yesterday learning to navigate Tumblr where we'll put up my new blog. So still using this old blog but in the near future I will change to my new one called Blue Bellybutton (can be found on facebook at facebook.com/bluebellybutton. So you can already like it and the facebook group I have will disappear and not be used anymore. So a big thank you to my designer Pedro Reis (from Silo) who is not just making a new website for me but more teaching me how the whole process should work. And slowly I have learned new stuff and changed the way I do things for the better. So stuff is happening behind the scenes and as soon as the new blog/website is ready I will let you know :).

Have a good autumn afternoon :) xxx

No comments: