Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kiss books! I Valokuvaaja Helsinki














I offer my clients these beautiful Kiss books. Of all your edited session images I will design the book, let you proof it online and send the order to Kiss books in the US. And about 15 days later this sort of beautiful thing will arrive :).

There's two options  - linen cover and leather cover. Linen cover is perfect for family and child sessions - it's a little bit more affordable, it has hard linen covers and soft pages with images printed on photographic paper. The book featured here is the linen cover book, 20x20cm, 20 spreads.

The leather cover book is perfect as a wedding book. It has soft leather cover and hard pages, printed on photographic paper. It's very luxurious and carefully designed by me.

If you want more info on these books just send me an email and I will tell you more. Also more info and good photos and videos at www.kissweddingbooks.com.

No comments: