Monday, August 22, 2011

Big and small I Vauvakuvaaja Helsinki





This is what I have been working on today - I just had to share these and the rest you will see later :). Big and small, father and son.

When I walked into the house of this lovely family, everything was just so easy -- also because I let go of the thought that I have to get a certain shot in a certain way. To have a baby lie on the bed, eyes closed and sleeping, hands under the chin. That is what I usually do with babies and of course everything else that goes on...but what if the baby doesn't sleep and settle? I just realized it during this session. It doesn't matter. I'm there to see the baby and the love of the parents towards that little tiny creature. I don't have to make the baby do anything, just photograph the love. And I love these. More to come tomorrow.

No comments: