Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yyteri beach fun







I was almost in shock when I walked to the beach in Yyteri last week -- I thought at 5pm the beach would be empty and a cool breeze and cold water would be there waiting for me. Well I was wrong. It was like +30, the water was super warm and the beach was full of sunbathers. So there you go :). Not too many places like this in Finland.

These girls were so good even though they had to wait for their swim for 1,5 hours. This family is very dear to me as well - the mother of these girls has been my friend since I was 8 I think (I mean best-friends-together-every-day-untill-18 or something like that :) ). Loved to do this photoshoot for her.

...

Olin melkein shokissa kun kävelin Yyterin rannalle viime viikolla -- ajattelin että viideltä iltapäivällä minua odottaisi siellä tyhjä ranta, kylmä tuuli ja viileä vesi. Toisin kävi :). Asteita oli noin +30, vesi oli lämmintä ja ranta oli täynnä auringonottajia. Aika ainutlaatuinen paikka Suomessa muutenkin tämä ranta.

Nämä tytöt jaksoivat kiltisti olla kuvattavina 1,5 tuntia ja odottaa uimaan pääsyä. Tämä perhe on muutenkin tärkeä - tyttöjen äiti on ollut ystäväni siitä asti kun olin muistaakseni 8-vuotias (siis parhaat-kaverit-yhdessä-joka-päivä-kunnes-olimme-18v.). Oli tosi kivaa tehdä tämä sessio hänelle!

No comments: