Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pregnancy fitness








These are from a recent pregnancy fitness shoot that I did for all the different stock agencies that I photograph for (can be found for example from Shutterstock & Kuvapankki.org).

Yesterday I got my hubby home from the Sahara - and he was fine. I think he had 2 little blisters in his feet after the whole Marathon des Sables... but I think I will see his photos of other people's feet later and they don't look that cute :).

Big workday in Salo on Sunday with my sister - and I just realized it's already Thursday :). I think in my week i have a Monday. Then I have a Friday usually. And then Monday again. When did the weeks start to going that fast or am I just getting old (hih and quicker than before :) ). Will share more about that project when the time is right :).

No comments: