Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas is coming :) I Lapsikuvaaja Helsinki






















Christmas is coming :). It was nice to meet these boys again this year! What we needed was a Christmas card photo and portraits of a one-year-old. The shoes are mummy's first shoes when she took her first steps and this little one will probably take his first ones very very soon :).

I'm getting excited myself about Christmas - since I'm going to see the Portuguese one this year :). We have been pretty bad with celebrating 'Finnish' Christmasses - about 8 years in New Zealand and Australia all together and it never felt like Christmas to me. Hot summer weather and bbq for Christmas dinner. Last year I think we were in London on the way to Malta. This year in Portugal :).

I still have free session times for November and December to the middle of January I'm away. Back to work again from the 15th of January.

No comments: