Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Christmas stock and Portugal! I Valokuvaaja Helsinki


Christmas is coming - you know how I know that? Because it means I'm already late at photographing Christmas baubles for stock :). Should have started in July. But I've started with something - candles :). 

Also I have exciting plans for December and January - I'm going to Portugal for 6 weeks (for work - and also fun), so I will be away from 30th of November till 14th of January. After that back to work here in Helsinki. I will tell you more later and I will update my blog from there as well. So keep reading :). Hopefully I will come back a lot wiser and better photographer.

But for now - book your session times in good time with that in mind - I'm now booking October and November (and still 2 session times left for September!). 

No comments: