Thursday, April 21, 2011

Website updated


Website updated :). www.elinamanninen.com.

New products: coffee table books! Have a look at 'products & services'. I will get photos of them on my blog in the near future. Smaller ones are perfect for child/baby/family sessions and bigger ones for weddings! Also old customers - I probably still have your photos so if you want to order books from previous sessions that is also possible.

Also - my canvases are even more beautiful, laminated with a 40mm wood frame.

I'm now booking May, June, July, August. Note: I will be on holidays 3 weeks in July, so book your session times in good time to guarantee your time for summer to create those beautiful summery portraits & wedding memories.

I'm so excited about getting a new logo and website, can't wait :).

No comments: