Thursday, July 16, 2009

August session times are going quickly!!

I am overwhelmed with enquiries for August (thanks to Bebes newsletter -- if you are not getting one yet, subscribe at www.bebes.fi)! Session times are going quickly at the moment so if you want to ensure a time for August, send me an email at elina@elfinaphotoart.com or ring me at 0466353956.

On my website I have marked the available session times on the calendar section - if none of those times suit you I might still be able to squeeze you in on some other days.

...

Olen saanut huikean määrän kyselyitä elokuulle (kiitos Bebesin asiakaskirjeen -- jos et vielä ole tilannut sitä niin katso www.bebes.fi)! Sessioajat menevät kovaa vauhtia, joten jos haluat varmistaa ajan elokuulle, lähetä sähköpostia minulle elina@elfinaphotoart.com tai soita 0466353956.

Sivuillani kohdassa 'calendar' näkyy ympyröityinä vapaat päivät. Jos mikään niistä ei käy sinulle pystyn joidenkin muiden päivien kohdalle vielä tekemään tilaa aamu/iltapäivälle, joten kannattaa kysäistä vaikka nuo esillä olevat päivät eivät sopivilta näyttäisikään!

No comments: